On January 25 at noon New York time (the same time as the Speaking of Translation question and answer call), my good friend and colleague Cris Silva is presenting what looks like a fabulous webinar for ATA, on webcast and telephone interpreting. Cris does a lot of remote interpreting for high-profile events, so I’m sure that this webinar will be an excellent learning opportunity!
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Upcoming Speaking of Translation call
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Agencies and direct clients: not better or worse, just different
- Which language is "the best"?
- Choosing your translation specializations
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- A change of heart about Trados
- Translation Journal is for sale