On January 25 at noon New York time (the same time as the Speaking of Translation question and answer call), my good friend and colleague Cris Silva is presenting what looks like a fabulous webinar for ATA, on webcast and telephone interpreting. Cris does a lot of remote interpreting for high-profile events, so I’m sure that this webinar will be an excellent learning opportunity!
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- Translation Journal is for sale
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Agencies and direct clients: not better or worse, just different
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays
- A change of heart about Trados
- Which language is "the best"?
- Webinar question: how many words per day?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- The hash mark in Twitter