Thoughts on Translation is on hiatus until mid-August. Feel free to browse the archives in the meantime, and happy summer!
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- Translation Journal is for sale
- Agencies and direct clients: not better or worse, just different
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Choosing your translation specializations
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays
- A change of heart about Trados
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- What I'm working on