Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Six months down, six to go
- The low-paying translation market: who's to blame and what's the solution?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Multiple revenue streams, "productizing," and passive income
- Which language is "the best"?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?