Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Freelance success: luck, hard work, or a combination of the two?
- About Corinne
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Which language is "the best"?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Resources for Translators
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?