Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How to choose an online course (last post of 2014!)
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Two books you should check out
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays
- Which language is "the best"?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Your end of year bonus
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Secrets of six-figure translators