As of this morning, Thoughts on Translation: the book is officially available on Amazon! In case you missed the original announcement, the book is a 150-page compilation of posts from this blog, organized by category for easy reference. All of the posts in the book are still active on this blog, so if reading the book inspires you to add your own thoughts to the discussion, please comment away! And of course you can also buy Thoughts on Translation from the publisher, Lulu and electronic versions (Kindle, iPad, Nook, etc.) are coming soon as well!
10,000 copies in print: get the third edition now!
Join Corinne’s mailing list: subscribers-only tips, no spam!
Take a class with Corinne!Get started as a freelance translator, or improve your existing freelance business by taking an online course--visit my website to sign up!
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- The direct-to-direct client route: can it work?
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator, Third Edition
- Which language is "the best"?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Choosing your translation specializations