Posts by :
December 18, 2014 How to choose an online course (last post of 2014!)
December 16, 2014 Two books you should check out
December 15, 2014 Off-topic: chocolate truffles you can make for the holidays
December 12, 2014 Upcoming sessions of my online courses
December 8, 2014 Marketing by e-mail, on paper, or both
November 24, 2014 It’s a Courtesy…
November 17, 2014 Video: Karen Tkaczyk’s sit/stand desk
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How to choose an online course (last post of 2014!)
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Two books you should check out
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Freelance success: luck, hard work, or a combination of the two?