Posts by :
March 16, 2015 OT: Planning your own bike trip in Italy
March 5, 2015 Being a freelancer and being a mom: new podcast
March 3, 2015 The three phases of freelancing
February 19, 2015 ATA56: have you submitted?
February 17, 2015 The importance of being intentional
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Which language is "the best"?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Resources for Translators
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- The art of saying no
- A change of heart about Trados