Posts by :
June 18, 2015 Breaking Into the Direct Client Market- FULL
June 2, 2015 Podcasts I love
May 12, 2015 When a client asks for a discount
May 11, 2015 Last call: Breaking Into the Agency Market
May 5, 2015 Reader question: deviating from the source text
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- Multiple revenue streams, "productizing," and passive income
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Resources for Translators
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- About Corinne