Posts by :
November 24, 2014 It’s a Courtesy…
November 17, 2014 Video: Karen Tkaczyk’s sit/stand desk
November 13, 2014 Some thoughts on Trados Studio 2014
November 10, 2014 ATA55: the highlights
November 4, 2014 Off to ATA55!
November 3, 2014 Reader question: following the money
October 29, 2014 When a client says, “Geez…that’s really expensive!”
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- It's a Courtesy...
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Resources for Translators