Posts by :
November 19, 2015 Winter/Spring online courses: new format and offerings
November 16, 2015 In the Balance: How to be a better freelancing parent, spouse or partner
November 11, 2015 An easy sit/stand desk option
November 9, 2015 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts Wednesday
November 9, 2015 ATA56 wrapup video
November 2, 2015 In the Balance: applying your non-work interests to your work life
November 2, 2015 Survey: online coaching groups
Take a class with Corinne!Get started as a freelance translator, or improve your existing freelance business by taking an online course--visit my website to sign up!
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Which language is "the best"?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- In the Balance: How to be a better freelancing parent, spouse or partner
- Webinar question: how many words per day?
- A change of heart about Trados