Posts by :
August 24, 2015 Upcoming webinar: marketing to agencies
August 21, 2015 To break out of the low-rate market, change these three things
August 18, 2015 A translation partner: why you need one, where to find one
August 17, 2015 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts Wednesday!
August 17, 2015 OT: Mountain biking in southwestern Colorado
July 23, 2015 ATA56
July 15, 2015 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts August 19
Take a class with Corinne!Get started as a freelance translator, or improve your existing freelance business by taking an online course--visit my website to sign up!
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- To break out of the low-rate market, change these three things
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Word counts for all files in a folder
- Which language is "the best"?
- A translation partner: why you need one, where to find one