Posts by :
September 29, 2015 Reader question: freelancing in the EU
September 22, 2015 Last call: Getting Started as a Freelance Translator
September 15, 2015 Agency marketing webinar followup
September 10, 2015 Getting Started as a Freelance Translator- starts September 23
September 9, 2015 Taking care of your body when you work at a computer all day
September 2, 2015 Interview on 100 Percent Translations
August 24, 2015 Upcoming webinar: marketing to agencies
Take a class with Corinne!Get started as a freelance translator, or improve your existing freelance business by taking an online course--visit my website to sign up!
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Reader question: freelancing in the EU
- To break out of the low-rate market, change these three things
- Some thoughts on rush charges