Posts by :
May 12, 2015 When a client asks for a discount
May 11, 2015 Last call: Breaking Into the Agency Market
May 5, 2015 Reader question: deviating from the source text
April 28, 2015 Two new online courses
April 13, 2015 You don’t need 100 clients
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Resources for Translators
- About Corinne
- When a client asks for a discount