Posts by :
July 23, 2015 ATA56
July 15, 2015 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts August 19
July 13, 2015 Little tip: CIA World Factbook
July 10, 2015 Some thoughts on translating books
July 6, 2015 Negotiating on factors other than price
July 2, 2015 Six months down, six to go
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Thoughts on word counts
- Some thoughts on translating books
- Webinar question: how many words per day?