10,000 copies in print: get the third edition now!
Join Corinne’s mailing list: subscribers-only tips, no spam!
Take a class with Corinne!Get started as a freelance translator, or improve your existing freelance business by taking an online course--visit my website to sign up!
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- Recommended reading and listening
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Which language is "the best"?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- The direct-to-direct client route: can it work?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Word counts for all files in a folder