Posts by :
April 7, 2014 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts May 14
April 3, 2014 You as a businessperson: in one word
March 19, 2014 You need a freelance sanity routine
March 17, 2014 Getting Started as a Freelance Translator: starts April 2
March 14, 2014 Rates: think green zone, yellow zone, red zone
March 14, 2014 Speaking of Interpreting: the recording is up!
March 12, 2014 Coming up momentarily: Speaking of Interpreting
March 6, 2014 ATA55: I Submitted!
March 5, 2014 Next Wednesday: Speaking of Interpreting
March 3, 2014 Bad translations as a marketing tool
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- A change of heart about Trados
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- What I translate
- About Corinne