Posts by :
January 21, 2015 Warm e-mail marketing: a success story
January 15, 2015 Video: the why and how of finding a translation partner
January 13, 2015 A simple but lifesaving tech tip: recovering an unsaved attachment
January 6, 2015 Getting Started course starts tomorrow; 3 spots left
December 18, 2014 How to choose an online course (last post of 2014!)
December 16, 2014 Two books you should check out
December 15, 2014 Off-topic: chocolate truffles you can make for the holidays
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Warm e-mail marketing: a success story
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Which language is "the best"?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Resources for Translators
- About Corinne
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?