Posts by :
March 6, 2014 ATA55: I Submitted!
March 5, 2014 Next Wednesday: Speaking of Interpreting
March 3, 2014 Bad translations as a marketing tool
February 21, 2014 Basic business things every freelancer should do (right now)
February 21, 2014 Podcasts, present and future
February 10, 2014 Raising your translation rates: how and when
February 4, 2014 New course: Beyond the Basics of Freelancing
February 2, 2014 New podcast: Marketing tips for translators
January 16, 2014 On being a beginner
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- Bad translations as a marketing tool
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- ATA55: I Submitted!
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Next Wednesday: Speaking of Interpreting
- Basic business things every freelancer should do (right now)
- Which language is "the best"?
- The hash mark in Twitter
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?