Posts by :
October 29, 2014 When a client says, “Geez…that’s really expensive!”
October 20, 2014 Beyond the Basics of Freelancing: starts November 12
October 14, 2014 International development webinar: feedback and questions
October 13, 2014 How to decide if a translation specialization is viable?
September 24, 2014 Freelance success: luck, hard work, or a combination of the two?
September 9, 2014 Off-topic: How to keep blogging for a really long time
September 5, 2014 Shouting and moaning about bad clients: productive, or not?
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- When a client says, "Geez...that's really expensive!"
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Freelance success: luck, hard work, or a combination of the two?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- About Corinne
- Resources for Translators