Posts by :
December 5, 2013 Translation Journal is for sale
December 2, 2013 Agencies and direct clients: not better or worse, just different
November 18, 2013 Choosing your translation specializations
November 15, 2013 ATA54 wrapup
November 1, 2013 Translation tool interoperability: your input needed!
October 29, 2013 What is “the right rate” for your translation services?
October 24, 2013 Getting Started as a Freelance Translator-starts Nov. 13
October 21, 2013 ProZ.com community choice awards
October 17, 2013 Some thoughts on MOOCs
October 9, 2013 Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Translation Journal is for sale
- Agencies and direct clients: not better or worse, just different
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Which language is "the best"?
- The hash mark in Twitter
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Choosing your translation specializations
- Webinar question: how many words per day?
- What to send clients and colleagues for the holidays