Posts by :
September 9, 2014 Off-topic: How to keep blogging for a really long time
September 5, 2014 Shouting and moaning about bad clients: productive, or not?
September 3, 2014 Word counts for all files in a folder
September 3, 2014 Getting Started as a Freelance Translator- starts September 24
September 2, 2014 Using clients’ names: OK or not?
August 28, 2014 Handling LinkedIn connection requests
August 26, 2014 ProZ community choice awards
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Shouting and moaning about bad clients: productive, or not?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Word counts for all files in a folder
- Off-topic: How to keep blogging for a really long time
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Billing by the word, the hour or the project
- Which language is "the best"?
- Resources for Translators