Posts by :
April 13, 2015 You don’t need 100 clients
April 8, 2015 New podcast: Being a freelancer and being a dad
April 3, 2015 Free webinar: breaking into the direct client market
March 16, 2015 OT: Planning your own bike trip in Italy
March 5, 2015 Being a freelancer and being a mom: new podcast
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, corporate communications, and book translations. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Most popular posts
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- You don't need 100 clients
- Which language is "the best"?
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Secrets of six-figure translators
- Resources for Translators
- Free webinar: breaking into the direct client market
- Why do some freelance translators fail?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?