Posts by :
March 3, 2015 The three phases of freelancing
February 19, 2015 ATA56: have you submitted?
February 17, 2015 The importance of being intentional
February 15, 2015 Reader question: how do I find good agencies to apply to?
February 11, 2015 Tom West’s new blog: read it!
February 10, 2015 Time management strategy: look at your rates
Winner of the 2013 ProZ community choice award for best blog post about translation
How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
Thoughts on Translation: the book
Corinne McKay is an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in international development, law and non-fiction books. She launched Thoughts on Translation in February, 2008 as a way to connect and share ideas with freelance translators around the world.
Most popular posts
- The three phases of freelancing
- How much do freelance translators earn? Is it enough?
- Getting Started as a Freelance Translator: starts April 1
- What is "the right rate" for your translation services?
- Reader question: how do I find good agencies to apply to?
- Which language is "the best"?
- Paid by the word or paid by the hour?
- Resources for Translators
- What I translate
- Translation credentials: what are they and do you need them?